As so many of you are, we at the FNF Family of Companies are closely monitoring the latest developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the United States and abroad to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and the consumers we both serve every day. We also recognize that you are relying upon our ability to continue to provide title insurance and underwriting guidance, even during these uncertain times.
We remain committed to serving your agency needs and those of our employees throughout this global health crisis, and would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in all of us here at the FNF Family of Companies. We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have or topics you would like to discuss in connection with your transactions. Please continue to contact us at the same phone numbers and email addresses that you are accustomed to using.
Below is a list of resources and helpful links that you may find useful as we move forward and navigate through these difficult and unprecedented times.
A message from Steve Day, President of FNF National Agency Operations
Coffee Talk with FNF
Webinar panel discussions on adapting to the current challenges to our industry and finding opportunities
and alternative ways to get transactions closed.
|South Florida 3/26/20||North/Central Florida 3/27/20|
|South Florida 4/3/20||North/Central Florida 4/8/20|
- 2020-01 - County Recording Offices Impacted by Coronavirus
- 2020-03 - Emergency Exemptions to Remote Online Notarizaion Procedures
- 2020-04 - Gap Indemnity and Undertaking
- 2020-05 - Municipal Lien Searches and Association Estoppel Certificates Temporary Procedures During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2020-06 - Revised Gap Indemnity and Undertaking - (Seller)
- 2020-07 - Emergency Exemptions to Remote Online Notarization Procedures - REVISED
- 2020-08 - Gap Bulletin Extended
- 2020-09 - Limited Powers Of Attorney Appointing Title Agency As Attorney In Fact
- 2020-10 - Emergency Exemptions to Remote Online Notarization Procedures Extended
- COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice - General Notice
- COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice to Consumers
- COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice to Signing Agents
- COVID-19 Indemnity Agreement for Municipal Liens
- Gap Indemnity and Undertaking – Buyer-Borrower (Coronavirus)
- Gap Indemnity and Undertaking – Seller (Coronavirus)
Remote Online Notarization Resources