- As the victim, law enforcement, lenders, and others will require you to be responsible for all reporting and follow through on recovery efforts.
- Review the steps highlighted in the Wire Fraud Checklist.
- Contact your bank immediately to notify them and request they contact the receiving bank to attempt to recall/secure the funds
- Contact your local FBI office and also file a complaint, regardless of loss, on the FBI website: https://www.ic3.gov
- Follow the steps in the “Department of Justice Best Practices for Victim Response and Reporting of Cyber Incidents”
- Download FLTA's Rapid Response worksheet for wire fraud incidents
- Contact us for help. Depending on the circumstances, FNF has additional resources that may assist you in recovering funds and continuing to operate with minimal disruption or interruption of your business.